Thursday, October 02, 2008

CHATTER 6

A reader sent these remarks on to me. I wonder is this a common experience.

I went for my sons baptism at number 3 station pier upstairs last year. The views stunnning ...the venue stunning....the food was a huge disappointment. They encouraged us to go for a tasting 1 month prior to the event & they served huge portions to us, saying that these are the sizes you will get on the day. We were so happy. For instance their mushroom & watercress risotto was served to us as a main course size for our entree. My wife & I thought "Wow our family will be happy with that".Come the day & it was a 1/4 of the size. It was smaller than the size of a fist. The main course, eye fillet, was tough. And the kids dessert was better than the adults dessert.

No comments: