Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lies Damn Lies and Surveys

Not long ago Lifestyle ran an open survey to find the most popular places to eat.
Quite a few bloggers resented this attempt to cash in on their opinions - specially the professionals as they asked for all rights to all photos and written offerings
There was NOTHING to fear
They've been conned
As one of my readers wrote to me it was more than a little dodgy
Here are his comment and the link

This looks completely dodgy:
http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/eatoutguide/?State=VIC
I don't know about you, but I have eaten at Taco Bill once in my life,and that is enough. Even for it's aspect it's a crap representation of true Mexican or South American cuisine. It and Old El Paso do nothing for representing the food of millions of people, and delicious at that.
Score: 9/20


No comments: